Are you a hard-working Natural Gas Technician looking for a new opportunity? Do you value a strong team atmosphere and understand the importance of safety and compliance? Would you like to work for an award-winning company that will be committed to your success? If this sounds like you, apply today at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is currently seeking experienced Natural Gas Operations Technicians in Warner Robins, GA. As a member of our Natural Gas team, you would perform tasks that support natural gas distribution and service. We are looking for customer-service oriented candidates with experience working with electronics and control circuits. Knowledge of gas burning, metering, and regulating systems is helpful.
You would repair and adjust residential, commercial and industrial systems to ensure efficient operation; install meters, regulators and control systems to comply with code specifications; and locate and repair gas leaks at customer’s premises to assure safe delivery of natural gas. We would ask you to check and repair or replace gas meters and regulators to assure accurate registration of gas usage and continuous service to customers.
As part of the ESG Operations team, you would:
- Complete recordkeeping associated with service and repair functions to ensure an accurate information system is maintained.
- Operate company vehicle and maintains parts inventory and tools according to company standard and policies to ensure the delivery of safe and efficient service.
- Focus on Safe work practices and meeting regulatory standards
- Work an on-call schedule and respond to emergency situations
- High school diploma or GED, technical school courses and certification preferred
- 5+ years of experience with Natural Gas systems
- Must pass Operator Qualification tests
- Strong detail-oriented work style
- Must live, or be willing to relocate to, within 30 minutes of Warner Robins, GA
- Knowledge of electronics and its application to control circuits and systems.
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment, the installation and service of meters, venting systems, gas burning equipment and metering and regulating systems
- Knowledge of rectifier and regulator stations
- Ability to assist with training of the operators in training, especially in the field.
- Use computerized work order system for closing work orders in the field.
- Responsible for testing, monitoring, and inspecting natural gas related tools and equipment.
- Patrol natural gas distribution system, working safely and efficiently.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full-service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.