Collections and Distribution (C&D) Crew Leader - Moultrie, GA
Do you have heavy equipment experience and your CDL? Have experience in leadership roles and looking the next step in your career? We want to talk to you!
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net
The Collections and Distribution Crew Leader will operate heavy equipment in projects involving water, sewer, and storm drain pipes.
- Construct and maintain water, sewer, and storm drain pipes.
- Install, repair, and maintain water and sewer services, meters, and cleanouts
- Repair leaks on water lines, repair and maintain water valves, raise valve boxes
- Repair utility street cuts with asphalt and/or concrete
- Repair points on gravity lines and force mains, install pipe, clean out manholes, raise manholes, various landscaping jobs.
- Operate equipment for maintenance projects.
- Oversee and assist with miscellaneous projects as directed, such as maintaining right-of-ways, pump station sites, cleaning sludge lagoons, and various grading projects as necessary.
- Ensures securing and partitioning off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flags and directs traffic around work areas as necessary.
- Maintains required paperwork and logs in compliance with departmental rules and regulations.
- Gathers information/data to support periodic and special reports documenting activities for area of responsibility.
- Attends staff and safety meetings to exchange information; attends in-service training and technical or professional classes or seminars to improve technical or professional skills.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have valid commercial driver’s license
- 3 or more years related experience
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan.
Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.