ESG Operations is currently seeking a Water & Wastewater Treatment Operator to join our team responsible for the treatment of water and wastewater. We are looking for candidates with Valid Water and/or Wastewater Operator License and experience working with multiple package plants and well water systems.
As a Wastewater Operator with Inframark you will:
- Operate wastewater plants, monitor all equipment and chemicals to ensure effluent water meets applicable standards
- Operate water pumping mechanisms to regulate flow and pressure of water during assigned shifts
- Cut grass, clean tanks, sweep & mop floors, clean equipment and various other duties to maintain the aesthetic appearance of the facility;
- Collect samples and perform various tests such as pH, D.O., and CL2 residual; analyze results and make process control changes based on these lab results and instruction from their immediate supervisor
- Enter data into a computer database for record maintenance and to produce periodic and special reports
- Transfer, handle,mix, and make feed adjustments for various chemicals as needed
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for career growth and development. Join our team today and help us shape the environmental infrastructure for municipal, private, and federal clients.
- Familiar with process control and pertinent lab procedures
- Valid Wastewater and Water Operator License preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Driver's license is required, valid CDL license is helpful
- Maintenance experience is helpful
Inframark, LLC (www.inframark.com) is a leading provider of public and private infrastructure services across the U.S., leveraging the use of automation and intelligent data solutions in water and wastewater operations and maintenance, management of community infrastructure, and data systems integration. With more than 40 years of experience managing water-related infrastructure, the company employs 2,900 people serving more than 400 clients in 21 states. Inframark manages facilities that can treat a billion gallons of drinking water and wastewater daily.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.