Inframark is hiring Maintenance Technicians to join our team in the Choctaw/Philadelphia MS area. Our Maintenance Techs are field based maintenance experts responsible for troubleshooting and repairing wastewater equipment including engines, pumps and motors. We are looking for candidates with strong electrical and mechanical knowledge. If you are a highly determined professional ready for career-developing opportunities and a commitment to improvement, please contact us.
M-F 7-3:30 with some OT and rotating on-call schedule
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine corrective action
- Perform skilled mechanical work on engines, pumps, motors, and other industry-related equipment
- Estimate cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, and mechanical illustrations
- Ability to assess 120 and 480 volt electrical systems and perform the necessary repairs
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in the areas of electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Experience with pump maintenance and repairs, control panel and electronic components, welding
- Must have valid GA driver’s license.
- Strong detail-oriented work style
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for career growth and development. Join our team today and help us shape the environmental infrastructure for municipal, private, and federal clients.
Inframark, LLC (www.inframark.com) is a leading provider of public and private infrastructure services across the U.S., leveraging the use of automation and intelligent data solutions in water and wastewater operations and maintenance, management of community infrastructure, and data systems integration. With more than 40 years of experience managing water-related infrastructure, the company employs 2,900 people serving more than 400 clients in 21 states. Inframark manages facilities that can treat a billion gallons of drinking water and wastewater daily.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.