Are you a Water and/or Wastewater Plant Operations expert looking the next step in your career? Do you value a strong team atmosphere at a company that rewards your commitment to improvement? Are you passionate about your work and determined lead your team to success? As an Operations Supervisor with Inframark, you would use your skills and be rewarded for your successes.
We are currently seeking an Operations Supervisor to work with a new team in the Choctaw/Philadelphia, MS area. This position will be responsible for the overall operations and maintenance of water and wastewater treatment facilties. We are looking for a "hands on" style manager with highest level Wastewater and Water Operator licenses and experience managing wastewater plant operations with activated sludge technology.
As a supervisor with the Inframark team, you will:
- Oversee successful operations and maintenance of the wastewater and water treatment plants while ensuring compliance with state and federal permits and regulations.
- Supervise staff, including interview, recommend selection, train, assign work, evaluate work, counsel, discipline, and prepare periodic employee evaluations.
- Schedule and assign tasks, ensure compliance with company safety standards.
- Assist staff with execution and/or completion of tasks such as testing of wastewater or maintaining grounds as required.
- Oversee, supervise and perform maintenance and repair of facilities; monitor plant expansions to ensure compliance with applicable codes and regulations.
- Perform administrative tasks related to operations, personnel, safety, and compliance.
- Oversee and approve expenditures for area of responsibility, under a set dollar limit; purchases operating materials.
- Gather and maintains information/data to support periodic and special reports
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for career growth and development. Join our team today and help us shape the environmental infrastructure for municipal, private, and federal clients.
- Graduation from high school or equivalent, additional study preferred
- Progressively responsible experience in wastewater and water treatment or any combination of education, experience and training
- 3 years experience with water and wastewater plant operations
- 3 years experience leading a team
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Valid Wastewater and Water Operator licenses in MS, or have ability to get through reciprocity, with additional licensing in water treatment preferred.
Inframark, LLC (www.inframark.com) is a leading provider of public and private infrastructure services across the U.S., leveraging the use of automation and intelligent data solutions in water and wastewater operations and maintenance, management of community infrastructure, and data systems integration. With more than 40 years of experience managing water-related infrastructure, the company employs 2,900 people serving more than 400 clients in 21 states. Inframark manages facilities that can treat a billion gallons of drinking water and wastewater daily.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.