ESG Operations is currently hiring a Traffic Signal Technician
to join our Tifton, GA
team. In this position, you will be responsible for traffic signal and sign materials, tools and equipment, code and regulation compliance, and reporting.
- Plan and organize activities for area of responsibility ensuring compliance with company safety standards; assist with completion of departmental tasks as needed.
- Fabricate traffic signals and signs such as regulatory, warning, construction, school, or recreational; operate sign truck to drive sign poles into ground; maintain signs and pulls as needed.
- Paint and maintain traffic markings, such as arrows or guidelines, for such areas as bike lanes, schools, or recreational areas.
- Maintain area around signs, including mowing grass and trimming shrubs or tree limbs to ensure visibility for motorists; ensures securing of work areas with traffic signs and cones, and flagging and directing of traffic around work areas as needed.
- Assist with maintaining inventory of materials and supplies to make traffic signs; orders supplies and performs periodic physical inventory.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have valid GA driver’s license, CDL preferred
- 1 year of related experience
- IMSA Certification preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits package with health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, holidays, and wellness plan.
Why work for ESG? ESG Operations, an Inframark Company, provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net and www.inframark.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.