ESG Operations, an Inframark Company, is currently seeking a Wastewater Operator in Thomaston, Georgia to join our team responsible for the operations of the city's wastewater treatment plants. We are looking for candidates with relevant work experience but will consider Operator in Training candidates such as college graduates with a degree in chemistry, biology, or environmental science as well as candidates with relevant experience.
As a Wastewater Operator with ESG Operations you will:
- Operate wastewater plant with equipment such as pumps, valves, turbines and electric motors that transfer, distribute and regulate pressure flow of raw and processed water
- Monitor, transfer, handle,mix, and make feed adjustments for various chemicals as needed
- Cut grass, clean tanks, sweep & mop floors, clean equipment and various other duties to maintain the aesthetic appearance of the facility;
- Monitor panel boards and adjusts controls to regulate flow and distribution of water
- Collect samples and perform various tests such as pH, D.O., and CL2 residual; analyze results and make process control changes based on these lab results and instruction from their immediate supervisor
- Enter data into a computer database for record maintenance and to produce periodic and special reports
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Familiar with process control and pertinent lab procedures
- Georgia Wastewater Operator License and/or Certification Coursework preferred
- High school diploma or GED with advanced degree in science field preferred
- Maintenance experience is helpful
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employers and certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.