ESG Operations, an Inframark Company, is seeking a Building Maintenance Technician for our Opelika, AL location. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
- Performs maintenance and repairs of heating and air-conditioning units, including changing belts and filters, performing duct work, repairing/replacing compressors, recovering Freon, and charging A/C systems.
- Performs electrical repair and maintenance tasks, such as running and repairing electrical lines, replacing receptacles and conduits, and replacing bulbs and ballasts in fluorescent light fixtures.
- Performs carpentry tasks, such as framing, building cabinets and shelves, and repairing existing structures as needed.
- Repairs and/or replaces toilets, faucets, water lines, drain lines, sewage lines and floor drains, and installs water heaters.
- Makes repairs to roofs and gutters, skylights, and door canopies; hangs doors and frames, and repairs door knobs, locks, hinges, and door closers.
- Performs painting tasks, including painting and priming walls, cabinets, ceilings, shelves and buildings.
- Hangs, repairs, and installs acoustical ceiling rails and tiles; repairs and installs drywalls and ceilings.
- Provides assistance with masonry projects, including laying brick and block, and pouring concrete roadways, sidewalks, building foundations, and loading docks.
- Assists with maintenance and repair of departmental tools and equipment.
- Performs clerical tasks, including preparing cost estimates on repair jobs and completing work orders and routine job forms.
License(s) or Certification(s) Required:
- Requires high school diploma or GED.
- The equivalent of specialized vocational training.
- Requires four years of related experience.
- Requires State Driver’s License.
- HVAC Technician or Electrical or Plumbing certification helpful
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.