Are you interested in a career opportunity that would combine your maintenance skills with your love of science and problem solving? Do you value a strong team atmosphere at a company that rewards your commitment to improvement? As a Environment Technician with ESG Operations you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your successes.
Who is ESG?
ESG Operations, an Inframark Company, provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net
We are currently seeking a, Environmental Technician
to join our team responsible for the treatment water and wastewater in Hawkinsville, GA. We are looking for candidates interested in starting a career in wastewater treatment.
As an Environmental Technician with ESG Operations you will work as a Wastewater Operator in Training and would:
- Learn to operate wastewater plants, monitor all equipment and chemicals to ensure effluent water meets applicable standards
- Learn to operate water pumping mechanisms to regulate flow and pressure of water during assigned shifts
- Cut grass, clean tanks, sweep & mop floors, clean equipment and various other duties to maintain the aesthetic appearance of the facility;
- Collect samples and perform various tests such as pH, D.O., and CL2 residual; analyze results and make process control changes based on these lab results and instruction from their immediate supervisor
- Enter data into a computer database for record maintenance and to produce periodic and special reports
- Transfer, handle, mix, and make feed adjustments for various chemicals as needed
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Familiar with process control and pertinent lab procedures
- Valid Wastewater Operator License preferred but relevant education and experience will be considered
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License is required
- Maintenance experience is helpful
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employers and certified Drug Free Workplace.