ESG Operations is hiring a Utility Technician to join our Collections and Distribution team in Hawkinsville. You would:
- Construct and maintain sewer and storm drain pipes.
- Repair points on gravity lines and force mains, install pipe, clean out manholes, raise manholes, complete various landscaping jobs and grading projects, and clean sludge lagoons
- Operate small equipment for maintenance projects.
- Ensure securing and partitioning off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flag and direct traffic around work areas as necessary.
- Maintain required paperwork and logs, gather information/data to support periodic and special reports
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License, commercial driver’s license preferred
- 3 or more years' related experience
- Strong attention to detail
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net. ESG Operations, Inc. is an Inframark company.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.