ESG Operations is currently seeking an experienced Wastewater Operator in Vicksburg, MS. As Wastewater Operator you will be responsible for the successful operations of the wastewater plant, including maintenance of equipment, monitoring treatment process, data collection and lab procedures. Daily activities will include routine work in the wastewater plant, basic process control decisions, minor preventive maintenance and housekeeping. We would like you to have a Class 4 Wastewater Operator license in Mississippi.
Who is ESG?
ESG Operations, an Inframark Company, is an award winning operation, maintenance, management, and consulting service that works with both government and private sector clients across the Southeast. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. You can learn more about us, see additional opportunities, and apply online at http://esginc.net
This is a 5 day per week day-shift position that will require the ability to work some weekends.
As a Wastewater Operator on our team, you will:
- Operate wastewater plants, monitoring all equipment and chemicals to ensure effluent water meets applicable standards
- Collect and record data for record maintenance and reporting to designated state agencies
- Monitor treatment process for compliance, inspect equipment, monitor conditions, meters, and gauges to determine load requirements and functionality
- Work in multiple plants and on different shifts as needed
- Ideal candidate will be familiar with process control and pertinent lab procedures
- Valid Class 4 Wastewater Operator license or ability to obtain through reciprocity
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Maintenance experience preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.