ESG Operations is currently seeking a Collection & Distribution Technician to join our Douglas, GA team. At ESG Operations, we understand our employees are our most valuable asset. Join us and build a career with our dynamic, award-winning company!
- Basic installation, repair and maintenance of sewer collections/water distribution systems include:
- Laying pipe and ensuring it is on the right grade and in the proper layer of gravel
- Making sure ditches are shored properly and safe to enter
- Repairing broken lines, stubs and force mains
- Adjusting manholes to ground level
- Landscaping yards that have been destroyed by line installation
- Clearing easements to provide easier access to the outfall line
- General housekeeping and grounds maintenance duties include:
- Cleaning restrooms, offices and locker rooms
- Washing down solids, algae accumulation on basins
- Cleaning oil and grease from equipment
- Preparing surfaces on equipment, structures and buildings for painting and paints
- Landscaping the grounds that surround the facilities to include cutting grass, trimming and pruning
- Operating dump trucks, front-end loaders and ten-wheel trucks to perform required hauling and unloading
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have valid GA driver’s license
- Prefer a valid CDL or ability to acquire CDL within one year
- Strong detail-oriented work style
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net. ESG Operations, Inc. is an Inframark company.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.