ESG Operations is recruiting a Class A or B CDL Driver
to join our Public Works
team in Tifton, GA.
As part of the team responsible for projects involving landscape and maintenance of public property, the ideal candidate will primarily drive a brush truck, street sweeper, or dump truck.
- Drive a truck with a crew to work sites; lead the operation of heavy machinery and equipment to dig or back-fill trenches, tear down buildings, lift or move heavy loads, assist with pipeline installation or repair, clean out drainage ditches, sweep streets, compact dirt, repairs of roadways; ensures compliance with safety regulations by crew members.
- Operate large trucks and dump trucks to deliver or remove equipment or materials from job sites, or haul dirt or other materials.
- Lead and assist with miscellaneous projects as directed, such as masonry work, line location, patching roads, digging graves, clearing debris, constructing building pads, maintaining right-of-ways, or building and maintaining drains and boxes.
- Secure and partition off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flags and directs traffic around work areas as necessary.
- High school diploma or GED
- A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Class A or B is preferred
- Six months of related experience
- Strong attention to detail work style with commitment to improvement
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan.
Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations is an Inframark Company that provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. You can learn more about us, see additional opportunities and apply at http://esginc.net
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.