Are you a Maintenance and Instrument Control Technician with experience in water and wastewater looking for the next step in your career? At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges, we want to talk to you.
ESG Operations is one of the fastest growing utility management companies in the Southeast. We provide full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Instrument Controls Technician
for our Hinesville, GA
. We are looking for candidates that have 5+ years of experience with troubleshooting pumps, motors, hydraulics, compressed air, high speed rotational equipment, electronics (VFD’s, PLC’s, Soft starts, etc.) and conveying equipment. Job duties will be 75% operations and 25% administration. They will include planning and coordinating work schedules, projects, and equipment downtime; and utilizing word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software for preparing work related reports, charts, graphs and data submittal requirements.
- Assigns, coordinates and supervises personnel and materials required in the maintenance and repair of water and wastewater treatment systems
- Diagnoses malfunctions and determines effective courses of action for correcting them
- Plans, schedules, and directs maintenance of a wide variety of specialized mechanical and electrical equipment including buildings, structures and grounds
- Estimates cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Inspects buildings and equipment for needed maintenance and repair
- Provides training to all subordinates
- Determines effective response for emergency situations
- Maintain records of all maintenance work done on equipment and prepares routine and special reports
- Develops, implements, and enforces safety regulations and procedures
- Ensures all weekly and monthly internal reports are submitted on time
- Reviews work projects in progress and at completion
- Consults with project manager in planning workload and assignments
- Performs skilled mechanical repair work on engines, pumps, motors, and other equipment
- Reads, interprets, and works from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, specifications, and mechanical illustrations
- Ensures the proper use and care of tools, materials, and safety equipment involved in maintenance and work repair
- Attends safety classes, reinforces and complies with company safety policies
- All other duties as assigned, as this is not an exhaustive list.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have completed the equivalent of one year of college or specialized vocational training in business management, public administration, electrician, mechanic, or a closely related field.
- Requires five years of related experience.
- Must have valid GA driver’s license. GA electrician license is preferred.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan.
Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.