Are you a licensed water operator looking the next step in your career? Do you value a strong team atmosphere at a company that rewards your commitment to improvement? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? If this sounds like you, apply today at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc is currently seeking a Water Operator in Perry, Georgia. We are looking for a detail oriented person with mechanical aptitude and familiarity working in a lab environment. A valid Water Operator's license is preferred but candidates interested in entry level positions with relevant education and/or experience will be considered.
- Operate water plant, monitoring all equipment and chemicals to ensure water meets applicable standards
- Collect and record data for record maintenance and reporting to designated state agencies
- Monitor treatment process for compliance, inspect equipment, monitor conditions, meters, and gauges to determine load requirements and functionality
- Must be willing to work different shifts
12-hour shift, weekends and holidays may be required
- Ideal candidate will be familiar with process control and pertinent lab procedures
- Valid Class III or higher Georgia Water Operator License preferred
- Wastewater experience helpful
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Maintenance experience preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net. ESG is an Inframark Company.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.