Are you an expert in collections & distribution or wastewater looking to take your safety knowledge to the next level? Are you interested starting your career in safety with a company that offers career growth potential? We want to talk to you!
Who is ESG Operations?
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net
We are actively seeking a Site Safety Coordinator
to join our team in Conyers, GA
that is responsible for the operations and maintenance of wastewater treatment plants and the collection & distribution system.
- Ensure that federal, state and local laws, regulations, rules and codes are observed
- Identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices in the workplace, conduct and coordinate inspections to assess physical conditions and safe work practices
- Assist with the development of controls for identified hazards, coordinate the implementation of controls from result of hazard analysis.
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the hazard control systems, policies, and procedures and recommend changes that reflect improvement toward elimination of work place accidents and injuries
- Conduct OSHA training for new and existing employees as well as OSHA record-keeping and reporting requirements
- Compile, analyze, interpret, and report accidents. Review property and injury reports.
- Valid Driver's License
- Relevant safety certification, such as as ASP or CSP, helpful
- General construction knowledge (excavation/equipment/utilities) including familiarity with MUTCD/Traffic Control.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, short term and long term disability, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about ESG Operations at www.esginc.net