Do you like to work outside? Are you looking for a new opportunity in a stable industry? Do you value a strong team atmosphere that rewards your commitment to improvement? As a Crew Member with our Clarkesville, GA team, you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your success. Apply today at www.esginc.net.
Why work for ESG?
ESG Operations, an Inframark Company, that provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. From our competitive benefits package to our strong team environment, we are an employer of choice that makes a difference to our communities every day. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net
As a member of our Collections and Distribution team, you would:
- Construct and maintain sewer and storm drain pipes.
- Repair points on gravity lines and force mains, install pipe, clean out manholes, raise manholes, various landscaping jobs.
- Operate small equipment for maintenance projects.
- Oversees and assists with miscellaneous projects as directed, such as maintaining right-of-ways, pump station sites, cleaning sludge lagoons, and various grading projects as necessary.
- Ensures securing and partitioning off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flags and directs traffic around work areas as necessary.
- Maintains required paperwork and logs in compliance with departmental rules and regulations.
- Gathers information/data to support periodic and special reports documenting activities for area of responsibility.
- Attends staff and safety meetings to exchange information; attends in-service training and technical or professional classes or seminars to improve technical or professional skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license, CDL is nice to have but not required
- 3 or more years related experience
- Strong attention to detail
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.