ESG Operations, Inc. is currently seeking a Water Operations Manager
to join our Forsyth County, Georgia
team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supervising the continuous operation of the water system, water wells, water plants, standpipes and all other components of the potable water system to include management of the staff. We are looking for experienced, hands-on candidates with a valid Class I Water Treatment Operator license. Water is our most valuable and life-sustaining resource. At ESG, our primary goal is ensuring a safe water supply in the communities we serve. If you want to make a positive impact on the environment, utilize cutting-edge technology and help facilitate progress, join ESG and advance your career with a dynamic, award-winning company.
- Prepare internal reports, regulatory reports, and client reports as defined by the project manager
- Intermittently check and verify the staff is performing duties correctly, including operations, maintenance, safety, lab procedures and QA/QC program
- Conduct weekly/monthly meetings with department heads regarding project performance and goal achievement
- Help define then approve functions and objectives of the facilities and staff
- Take effective corrective action in case of emergencies
- Oversee safety program and assure it is being aggressively followed
- Conduct interviews with potential employees.
- Perform employee evaluations
- Administer disciplinary action to employees who violate company policies and procedures
- Approve project staff schedules
- Assist in budget planning and preparation
- Assume the role and responsibility of the project manager in his/her absence
- Interact with customers, clients and city officials
- Attend safety classes, reinforce and comply with company safety policies
- Work harmoniously with ESG employees and the public; comply with all ESG policies.
- High school diploma or GED, and the equivalent of one year of college or specialized vocational training in chemistry, or a closely related field
- Five years' experience in water system construction, operation, distribution, maintenance, or equipment operations.
- Must have a valid Class I Water Treatment Plant Operator license. ability to receive through reciprocity or ability to pass the Class I examination within 6 months of employment.
- Must have a valid state driver's license and meet minimum driving standards
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full-service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net. ESP Operations, Inc is an Inframark company.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.