ESG Operations is seeking a Maintenance Lead
to join our Opelika, AL
team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the supervision, repair and maintenance of the wastewater treatment plants and sewage pumping stations. At ESG, we know our employees are our most valuable asset and the key to our continued success. If you want to build a career, not just find a job, join our dynamic and award-winning company!
- Supervise team, including training, recommending selection, and assigning work
- Perform inspections of wastewater equipment periodically to ensure proper functioning and compliance with local and federal laws and regulations
- Oversee and assist with repairs and preventive maintenance of equipment at all wastewater plants and lift stations.
- Perform clerical tasks such as preparing work schedules, conduct research to establish improved departmental functioning, or reviewing completed work orders of personnel of responsibility
- Gather information/data to support periodic and special reports documenting activities for area of responsibility
- Supervise or direct others by determining or interpreting work procedures, assigning specific duties, maintaining harmonious relations, and promoting efficiency
- Attend safety classes, reinforce and comply with company safety policies
- Work harmoniously with ESG employees and the public and comply with ESG policies
- Requires 3-5 years' related experience
- High School Diploma or GED and the equivalent of one year of college or specialized vocational training in maintenance or a closely related field
- Must have a valid AL driver’s license and meet minimum driving standards
- Knowledge of loss prevention through the handling of or accounting for materials, supplies, or small amounts of money
- Responsibility for the safety and health of others and/or for occasional enforcement of the standards of public safety or health
- Skill in handling or using machines, tools, equipment or work aids involving moderate latitude for judgment regarding attainment of a standard or in selecting appropriate items such as hand or power tools, bush hog, or tractor
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full-service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employers and certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.