ESG Operations is currently seeking a Wastewater Operator
to join our Opelika, AL
team. The wastewater operator is responsible for the successful operations of the wastewater plant, including maintenance of equipment, monitoring treatment process, data collection and lab procedures. We are looking for candidates with relevant experience and the highest level AL wastewater license. At ESG, we understand water is our most valuable and life-sustaining resource. Our primary goal is ensuring a safe water supply in the communities we serve. If you want to make a positive impact on the environment, utilize cutting-edge technology and help facilitate progress, join ESG and advance your career with a dynamic, award-winning company!
- Operate two 5 MGD wastewater plants, monitoring all equipment and chemicals to ensure effluent water meets applicable standards
- Collect and record data for record maintenance and reporting to designated state agencies
- Monitor treatment process for compliance, inspect equipment, monitor conditions, meters, and gauges to determine load requirements and functionality
- Ideal candidate will be familiar with process control and pertinent lab procedures
- Valid Wastewater Operator License, Class 2 or higher preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license, CDL helpful
- Maintenance experience preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals with a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.