ESG Operations, Inc. is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join our Crawfordville, FL team. Job duties include troubleshooting and repairing wastewater equipment including engines, pumps and motors. Join our growing company and build a career with us!
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine corrective action
- Perform skilled mechanical work on engines, pumps, motors, and other industry-related equipment
- Estimate cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, and mechanical illustrations
- Ability to assess 120 and 480 volt electrical systems and perform the necessary repairs
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- High school diploma
- Experience with programming PLCs, low voltage controls, pump maintenance and repairs, control panel and electronic components, and welding.
- Valid FL Driver’s License.
- Electrical License, preferred
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast. We provide full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. You can learn more about us, see additional opportunities and apply at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.