Do you have landscaping and heavy equipment experience? We want to talk to you! ESG is seeking candidates to join our team in Waycross, GA
. Become part of our dynamic company and build a career with us.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to municipalities and the private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals with a deep understanding of the challenges facing communities. At ESG Operations, we know our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net
The Heavy Equipment Operator
will complete projects involving landscape and maintenance of public property. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges contact us. For a complete listing of our openings, go to Job Openings
on our website.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate equipment such as backhoes, jackhammers, chain saws, lawn mowers, chippers, leaf machines, concrete saws, paint strippers, or tractors with bush hogs in compliance with ESG safety regulations.
- Mow and trim assigned property; removes brush, tree limbs, and leaves with chipper and leaf machines; clean alleys and right-of-ways; trim hedges and sidewalks.
- Plant and fertilize trees, shrubs and flowers as directed; spray for weeds in flower beds and on lawns.
- Perform cleaning tasks in assigned area, such as sweeping, mopping, emptying trash receptacles, cleaning grit screens or grates, picking up trash/debris, or hauling refuse and recycling material to landfill.
- Repair sidewalks and other concrete areas; resurface and repair roadways; maintain roadway curbs, crosswalks, and stop bars; finish concrete; clear roadways of debris.
- Perform minor building repairs, including minor electrical and plumbing repairs and/or painting tasks; assists with maintenance of departmental equipment; fuel trucks.
- Assist in sodding and landscaping property; assist with storm clean up; repair fences; remove animal carcasses from roadways.
- Clean and repair drainage structures; lay pipelines; expose existing utility lines to aid heavy equipment operator, and keep operator away from objects such as grade stakes.
- Direct and control traffic at work sites.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have valid GA driver’s license
- A Commercial Driver's License (CDL), preferred
- Six months of related experience
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.