ESG Operations, Inc.
Collections and Distribution Technician
ESG Operations, Inc. is seeking a Collections and Distribution Technician for our Tifton, GA
location. In this position, you will be responsible for the basic installation, repair and maintenance of sewer collection and water distribution systems; and the cleaning and grounds maintenance of the Public Utilities facilities.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
- Constructs and maintains sewer and storm drain pipes.
- Repairs points on gravity lines and force mains, installs pipe, clean out manholes, raise manholes, various landscaping jobs.
- Operates small equipment for maintenance projects.
- Oversees and assists with miscellaneous projects as directed, such as maintaining right-of-ways, pump station sites, cleaning sludge lagoons, and various grading projects as necessary.
- Ensures work areas are secure and partitioned with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flags and directs traffic around work areas as necessary.
- Maintains required paperwork and logs in compliance with departmental rules and regulations.
- Gathers information/data to support periodic and special reports documenting activities for area of responsibility.
- Attends staff and safety meetings to exchange information; attends in-service training and technical or professional classes or seminars to improve technical or professional skills.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have valid driver’s license, CDL preferred
- 2 or more years' related experience
- Strong attention to detail
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.