ESG Operations is hiring a Site Safety Coordinator
that will have field inspection, training and administrative duties. Responsibilities will include implementing our safety rules and culture; conducting work site inspections; running safety meetings; accident investigations; and documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that federal, state and local laws, regulations, rules and codes are observed
- Identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices in the workplace, conduct and coordinate inspections to assess physical conditions and safe work practices
- Conduct OSHA training for new and existing employees
- Coordinate OSHA record-keeping and reporting requirements
- Compile, analyze, interpret, and report accidents. Review property and injury reports.
- Compile and prepare accident reports with assistance of senior managers. Review property and injury reports.
- Ensure ESG and local safety and vehicle policies are being maintained (independent checks as necessary)
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with coworkers, other ESG employees, and the public using principles of good customer service
- Associates degree with 1-3 years related industry experience in safety and health management and compliance.
- Valid Driver's License
- Relevant safety certification, such as as ASP or CSP, helpful
- General construction knowledge (excavation/equipment/utilities) including familiarity with MUTCD/Traffic Control.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG/Inframark Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG/Inframark Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.