is currently seeking a Wastewater Operator
to join our team in Perry, GA. We are looking for candidates with relevant experience, a valid Georgia Wastewater Operator's license, as well as college graduates with a degree in chemistry, biology, or environmental science. Water is our most valuable and life-sustaining resource. At ESG, our primary goal is ensuring a safe water supply in the communities we serve. If you want to make a positive impact on the environment, utilize cutting-edge technology and help facilitate progress, join ESG and advance your career with a dynamic, award-winning company.
- Operate wastewater plants, monitor all equipment and chemicals to ensure effluent water meets applicable standards
- Operate water pumping mechanisms to regulate flow and pressure of water during assigned shifts to include:
- Operate pumps, valves, turbines and electric motors to transfer, distribute and regulate pressure flow of raw and processed water
- Monitor panel boards and adjusts controls to regulate flow and distribution of water
- Cut grass, clean tanks, sweep & mop floors, clean equipment and various other duties to maintain the aesthetic appearance of the facility
- Collect samples and perform various tests such as pH, D.O., and CL2 residual; analyze results and make process control changes based on these lab results and instruction from their immediate supervisor
- Enter data into a computer database for record maintenance and to produce periodic and special reports
- Transfer, handle, mix, and make feed adjustments for various chemicals as needed
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Familiar with process control and pertinent lab procedures
- Georgia Wastewater Operator License and/or Certification Coursework preferred
- High school diploma or GED; bachelor's degree in science field preferred
- Maintenance experience is helpful
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net. ESG Operations, Inc. is an Inframark company.
ESG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.