ESG Operations is hiring a Landscaper
to join our team
in Crawfordville/Wakulla County, FL. Our team is responsible for projects involving landscaping and maintenance of public property. As a member of the ESG Operations team, you would:
- Operate equipment such as chain saws, riding lawn mowers, leaf machines, weed eaters, backpack blowers, stick edgers or tractors with bush hogs in compliance with OSHA and ESG safety regulations.
- Mow and trim assigned property; remove brush, tree limbs, and leaves with ground sweeper machines; trim hedges and sidewalks.
- Plant and fertilize trees, shrubs and flowers as directed
- Perform cleaning tasks in assigned area, such as sweeping, mopping, emptying trash receptacles, picking up litter/trash/debris.
- Assist in sodding and landscaping property; assist with storm clean up.
- Assist with the preparation of public events, festivals, parades and ceremonies, including installation of decorations, assembling stages and structures, and maintaining garbage disposal bins during an event.
- Direct and control traffic at work sites.
- High School diploma or GED
- 6 months of relevant experience
- Flagger experience helpful
ESG Operations offers a complete benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG/Inframark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.