Are you a licensed operator looking for an opportunity to use your maintenance and lab skills? Do you value a strong team atmosphere at a company that rewards your commitment to improvement? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? As a Wastewater Operator with ESG Operations you would be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your successes.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net
We are currently seeking a Wastewater Operator in Wakulla, FL
. The wastewater operator is responsible for the successful operations of the wastewater plant, including maintenance of equipment, monitoring treatment process, data collection and lab procedures. We prefer candidates with a Florida Wastewater license but will consider candidates with relevant experience or education. Daily activities will include routine work in the wastewater plant, basic process control decisions, minor preventive maintenance and housekeeping.
- Operate wastewater plants, monitoring all equipment and chemicals to ensure effluent water meets applicable standards
- Collect and record data for record maintenance and reporting to designated state agencies
- Monitor treatment process for compliance, inspect equipment, monitor conditions, meters, and gauges to determine load requirements and functionality
- Drive and operate both sludge truck and Vac-Con truck as needed
- Must be willing to work different shifts
- Ideal candidate will be familiar with process control and pertinent lab procedures
- Valid Wastewater Operator License preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license, CDL helpful
- Maintenance experience preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.