ESG Operations is hiring a Maintenance Coordinator
for our Forsyth County, GA Water and Wastewater team. We are looking for “hands-on” maintenance candidates that have 10-15 years of experience troubleshooting and performing preventative maintenance at water and wastewater plants for this position. You will be troubleshooting pumps, motors, membranes, hydraulics, compressed air, high-speed rotational equipment, electronics (VFD’s, PLC’s, Soft starts, etc.) and conveying equipment. You will also plan and coordinate schedules, projects, and equipment downtime; and we will ask you to utilize word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software for preparing work related reports, charts, graphs and data submittal requirements.
- Assigns, coordinates and supervises personnel and materials required in the maintenance and repair of water and wastewater treatment systems
- Performs skilled mechanical repair work on engines, pumps, motors, and other equipment
- Diagnoses malfunctions and determines effective courses of action for correcting them
- Plans, schedules, and directs maintenance of a wide variety of specialized mechanical and electrical equipment including buildings, structures and grounds
- Estimates cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Inspects buildings and equipment for needed maintenance and repair
- Determines effective response for emergency situations
- Maintain records of all maintenance work done on equipment and prepares routine and special reports
- Develops, implements, and enforces safety regulations and procedures
- Ensures all weekly and monthly internal reports are submitted on time
- Reviews work projects in progress and at completion
- Consults with project manager in planning workload and assignments
- Reads, interprets, and works from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, specifications, and mechanical illustrations
- Ensures the proper use and care of tools, materials, and safety equipment involved in maintenance and work repair
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have completed the equivalent of one year of college or specialized vocational training in business management, public administration, electrician, mechanic, or a closely related field.
- Requires ten years of related experience including expert knowledge of CMMS systems.
- Must have valid GA driver’s license. GA electrician license is preferred.
ESG Operations is the fastest growing utility management companies in the Southeast, We provide full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net
Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.