Are you an Office Administrator with accounting experience and a customer service attitude? Do you enjoy supporting the administrative needs of teams? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges, we want to talk to you.
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast. We provide full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net
As our Office Administrator
you will provide support to our team in Opelika AL. We are looking for candidates capable of working with internal and external customers including representing ESG Operations, Inc. to our client, customers, and team members at all levels of our organization.
- Handle payables, entering, approving, and paying bills of responsibility; enter and approve requisitions; balance revenue received (when applicable) and process expense reports
- Gather and maintain information/data to support periodic and special reports and distribute to appropriate personnel or departments as needed
- Assist departmental staff with preparation of documents such as correspondence, memorandum, bids, reports, spreadsheets, and e-mails
- Cross train within department and assist with implementation of corporate policies and procedures; including new hire orientations, benefits selection, employee paperwork and questions as needed
- Perform clerical tasks such as data entry, answering telephones, taking messages, returning calls, faxing, photocopying, filing, or sorting mail
- Welcome visitors, clients, customers and ESG employees as well as answer and direct phone inquiries
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Distribute information, reports, schedules and supplies to appropriate personnel or departments
- Attend staff and other professional meetings to exchange information and/or take and transcribe minutes
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of college or specialized vocational training in public administration, accounting, secretarial skills, computer technology, business administration, or a closely related field
- Strong detail-oriented work style
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- 3+ years working in a related role
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.