ESG Operations is currently seeking Wastewater Operators or Operators in Training
to join our team in Rockdale County (Conyers), GA
. We are looking for candidates with relevant experience, a valid Georgia Wastewater Operator's license, as well as college graduates with a degree in chemistry, biology, or environmental science. Water is our most valuable and life-sustaining resource. At ESG, our primary goal is ensuring a safe water supply in the communities we serve. If you want to make a positive impact on the environment, utilize cutting-edge technology and help facilitate progress, join ESG and launch your career with our growing company.
- Routine daily work in the wastewater plant
- Basic process control decisions
- Minor preventive maintenance and housekeeping.
- Monitor all equipment and chemicals to ensure effluent water meets applicable standards
- Collect and record data for record maintenance and reporting to designated state agencies
- Monitor treatment process for compliance
- Inspect equipment, meters, and gauges to determine load requirements and functionality
- Experience with process control and pertinent lab procedures
- Valid Wastewater Operator License
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Maintenance experience preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with front-line tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG/Inframark Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.