ESG Operations is currently seeking a Collection & Distribution Crew Member for our Douglas, GA location. This position will be responsible for the basic installation, repair and maintenance of sewer collections/water distribution systems including:
- Laying pipe and ensuring it is on the right grade and in the proper layer of gravel
- Making sure ditches are shored properly and safe to enter
- Repairing broken lines, stubs and force mains
- Adjusting manholes to ground level
- Landscaping yards that have been destroyed by line installation
- Clearing easements to provide easier access to the outfall line
There will also be general housekeeping and grounds maintenance duties including:
- Cleaning restrooms, offices and locker rooms
- Washing down solids, algae accumulation on basins
- Cleaning oil and grease from equipment
- Prepares the surfaces on equipment, structures and buildings for painting and paints
- Landscapes the grounds that surround the facilities to include cutting grass, trimming and pruning
- Operates dump trucks, front-end loaders and ten wheel trucks to perform required hauling and unloading
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have valid GA driver’s license
- Prefer a valid CDL or ability to acquire CDL within one year
- Strong detail-oriented work style
ESG Operations provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.