Are you interested in an environmental career? Do you value a strong team atmosphere at a company that rewards your commitment to improvement? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? As a Wastewater Operator with ESG Operations you would be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your successes. Apply today at www.esginc.net.
We are currently seeking Wastewater Operators in Vidalia, GA.
The wastewater operator will be responsible for the successful operations of the wastewater plant, including maintenance of equipment, monitoring treatment process, data collection and lab procedures. Daily activities will include routine work in the wastewater plant, basic process control decisions, minor preventive maintenance and housekeeping.
As a Wastewater Operator on the ESG Operations team, you will:
- Operate wastewater plants, monitoring all equipment and chemicals to ensure effluent water meets applicable standards
- Collect and record data for record maintenance and reporting to designated state agencies
- Monitor treatment process for compliance, inspect equipment, monitor conditions, meters, and gauges to determine load requirements and functionality
- Work in multiple plants and on different shifts as needed
- Ideal candidate will be familiar with process control and pertinent lab procedures
- Valid Wastewater Operator License preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Maintenance experience preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.