ESG Operations is currently hiring a Supervisor in our Collections Department in Winder, GA. In this position you would work with the Collections Manager to oversee operations of the City’s wastewater collection and water distribution system. We would also ask you to be responsible for staff supervision, wastewater collection system, water distribution system, training, planning, equipment, budget, regulation compliance, public relations, and reporting.
- Supervise staff, including training and providing for technical or professional development, selecting or recommending selection, evaluating work, counseling, disciplining, and terminating or recommending termination.
- Plan and organize activities; prioritize, schedule and assign tasks, ensuring compliance with departmental safety standards; assists with completion of departmental tasks as needed.
- Monitor maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment such as lubricating, adjusting tracks on excavator or bulldozer, replacing light bulbs, hydraulic hoses or relief valves, adjusting fan blades, flushing radiators, or replacing fuses; performs welding as needed.
- Perform inspections of collection and distribution systems for compliance with regulatory guidelines, and the City/County guidelines and regulations; furnishes sewer and water connection status information.
- Interact with City customers to provide information, discuss collection and distribution system-related issues/concerns, resolve complaints, or receive feedback.
- Perform investigations of accidents, injuries, sewer overflows, or collection or distribution system-related customer complaints.
- Set up and maintain record system; process daily paperwork including reports, memos, requisitions, and personnel information. Gather information/data to support periodic and special reports documenting activities for area of responsibility.
- High school diploma or GED and one year of college or specialized vocational training in construction, heavy equipment operation, business management or closely related field.
- Five years’ experience in sewer and water construction and maintenance, equipment operations, truck driving or manual labor.
- Valid state driver’s license and meet minimum driving standards.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays
ESG Operations, Inc.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.