ESG Operations is currently hiring Seasonal Grounds Maintenance Technicians
to work at Fort Stewart as part of our team based in Hinesville, GA. We are looking for candidates available to work through the end of the 2022 season with the potential for future employment. Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ESG Operations está contratando jardineros para trabajar en Fort Stewart como parte de nuestro equipo con sede en Hinesville, GA. Estamos buscando candidatos disponibles para trabajar hasta el final de la temporada 2022 con potencial para empleo en el futuro. Para mas informacion envie un correo electronico a jfrankum@esginc.
In this position you will:
- Operate equipment such as chain saws, riding lawn mowers, leaf machines, weed eaters, backpack blowers, stick edgers or tractors with bush hogs in compliance with OSHA and ESG safety regulations.
- Mow and trim assigned property; remove brush, tree limbs, and leaves with groundsweeper machines; trim hedges and sidewalks.
- Plant and fertilize trees, shrubs and flowers as directed
- Perform cleaning tasks in assigned area, such as sweeping, mopping, emptying trash receptacles, picking up litter/trash/debris.
- Assist in sodding and landscaping property; assist with storm clean up.
- Assist with the preparation of public events, festivals, parades and ceremonies, including installation of decorations, assembling stages and structures, and maintaining garbage disposal bins during an event.
- Direct and control traffic at work sites.
- High School diploma or GED
- 6 months of relevant experience
- Flagger experience helpful
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.