ESG Operations is hiring a Public Works Technician
in Tifton, GA. Our Public Works team is responsible for projects involving landscaping and maintenance of public property. As a member of the ESG Operations team, you would:
- Operate equipment such as lawn mowers, chippers, leaf machines, concrete saws, paint strippers, or tractors with bush hogs
- Mow and trim assigned property; removes brush, tree limbs, and leaves with chipper and leaf machines; clean alleys and right-of-ways; trim hedges and sidewalks.
- Plant and fertilize trees, shrubs and flowers; spray for weeds. Perform cleaning tasks.
- Repair sidewalks and other concrete areas; resurface and repair roadways; maintain roadway curbs, crosswalks, and stop bars; finish concrete; clear roadways of debris.
- Perform minor building repairs.
- Clean and repair drainage structures; lay pipelines; expose existing utility lines to aid heavy equipment operator, and director operators away from objects such as grade stakes.
- Direct and control traffic at work sites.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have valid GA driver’s license, CDL preferred
- Six months of related experience
- Strong attention to detail work style with commitment to improvement
ESG Operations, Inc offers a complete benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.