ESG Operations, Inc. is currently seeking a Natural Gas Supervisor for our Tifton, GA location. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
- Perform maintenance and repairs for Natural Gas Services in Tifton, GA
- Locate natural gas lines
- Maintain records associated with service and repair functions
- Read and interpret meters and gauges to ensure proper function
- Supervise staff of natural gas technicians
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 5 years natural gas experience
- Experience with supervising employees
- Strong detail-oriented work style
- Experience with Public Service Commission/reports and inspections
- Experience with MGAG / reports/billing
- Familiar with or experience with SRCS
- Experience with operator qualifications
- Must live within 30 minutes of Tifton, GA, or be willing to relocate to Tifton, GA.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and a bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.