ESG Operations, Inc is recruiting a CDL Driver to join our Public Works team in Opelika, AL. As part of the team responsible for projects involving landscape and maintenance of public property, you would primarily drive a brush truck, street sweeper, and dump trucks.
As a member of the ESG Operations team, you will:
- Drive a truck with a crew to work sites; lead the operation of heavy machinery and equipment to dig or back-fill trenches, tear down buildings, lift or move heavy loads, assist with pipeline installation or repair, clean out drainage ditches, sweep streets, compact dirt, repairs of roadways; ensures compliance with safety regulations by crew members.
- Operate large trucks and dump trucks to deliver or remove equipment or materials from job sites, or haul dirt or other materials.
- Lead and assist with miscellaneous projects as directed, such as masonry work, line location, patching roads, digging graves, clearing debris, constructing building pads, maintaining right-of-ways, or building and maintaining drains and boxes.
- Secure and partition off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flags and directs traffic around work areas as necessary.
- High school diploma or GED
- A Certified Driver's License (CDL) is required
- Six months of related experience
- Strong attention to detail work style with commitment to improvement
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.