Are you determined to succeed in your Public Works and Utility career? Are you a "hands-on" leader who enjoys the rewards and challenges of supervising teams? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? As Assistant Project Manager with ESG Operations’ Douglas, GA team
you will be able to use your skills and knowledge to make a difference in the lives of the people of your community.
- Manage day-to-day activities of a team providing contract operations, maintenance, and management of utilities and public works departments including construction projects
- Maintain accurate records and prepare reports
- Inspect facilities and day-to-day operations and projects, evaluate functions, review records and data, interview and appraise personnel, and initiate and recommend new or improved methods or practices
- Schedule work crews
- Administer progressive discipline process to hold subordinates accountable and improve project performance
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with Project Manager and client(s)
- Ensure compliance with City, County, State, and Federal regulations and policies
- 5 or more years of experience in a supervisory Public Works role, construction inspection experience preferred
- Possess exemplary leadership, communications, and team-building skills
- Proven experience in making sound financial, technical, and human resources decisions
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license, CDL preferred
- Valid Water and/or Wastewater Operators License preferred
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays. Relocation assistance may be available.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net and email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.