Are you an Office Manager with accounting experience and a customer service attitude? Do you enjoy supporting the administrative needs of teams? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges, apply today.
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest-growing utility management company in the Southeast. We provide full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
As our Office Manager, you will provide support to our team in Winder, GA. and will represent ESG Operations, Inc. to our client, customers, and team members at all levels of our organization.
- Handle payables, entering, approving, and paying bills of responsibility; assist supervisor with the preparation of the annual budget; enter and approve requisitions;
- Perform clerical tasks such as data entry, answering telephones, taking messages, returning calls, faxing, photocopying, filing, or sorting mail
- Gather and maintain information/data to support periodic and special reports and distribute to appropriate personnel or departments as needed
- Process employee payrolls, set up and maintain personnel records in the database, and serve as an information resource for employees on matters relating to payroll or employee benefits
- Process new hire paperwork and present new hire orientation
- Assist departmental staff with the preparation of documents such as correspondence, memorandum, bids, reports, spreadsheets, and e-mails
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of college or specialized vocational training in public administration, accounting, secretarial skills, computer technology, business administration, or a closely related field
- Strong detail-oriented work style
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- 3+ years of experience working in an administrative role in an industrial or construction environment
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and a bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.