ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Utility Technician to be a part of our team in Wakulla County/Crawfordville, FL.
Performs basic installation, repair and maintenance of sewer collections/water distribution systems to include:
- Laying pipe and ensuring it is properly installed
- Making sure ditches are shored properly and safe to enter
- Repairing broken lines, stubs and force mains
- Adjusting manholes to ground level
- Landscaping yards that have been destroyed by line installation
- Clearing easements to provide easier access to the outfall line
Performs general housekeeping and grounds maintenance duties to include:
- Cleaning restrooms, offices and locker rooms
- Washing down solids, algae accumulation on basins
- Cleaning oil and grease from equipment
- Prepares equipment, structures and buildings for painting
- Cutting grass, trimming, and pruning of shrubs and trees
- Completion of a standard high school education or its recognized equivalent
- One year experience in sewer and/or storm water construction and maintenance, equipment operations, truck driving or manual labor
- Must have a valid driver’s license in Florida
- A Commercial Driver’s License is desirable
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.