ESG Operations is hiring a Street Department Supervisor to join our Tifton, GA team. In this position you would be responsible planning, organizing and supervising road, bridge and drainage system construction and maintenance. You will also prepare bid specifications and budget requirements; work with internal and external customers; and have reporting responsibilities.
We are looking for you to have a customer service mindset and experience with inspections, project management, cost management and budgeting. We are looking for a hands-on leader for our streets team with leadership responsibilities that include hiring, trainings evaluating and scheduling staff.
Bring your drive to succeed and we will help you take your career to the next level!
- Ten years of experience with the construction and maintenance of roads, bridges, and drainage systems
- Must have a valid Georgia Class A Commercial Driver’s License and meet minimum driving standards.
- Heavy Equipment Operations experience including driving motor grader, tractor and/or dump truck required.
- Ability to compile and evaluate data or information and possibly recommend action based on results.
- Prefer associate’s degree or the equivalent of two years of college or specialized vocational training in public administration, engineering, or a closely related field and
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.