Do you have a CDL with experience driving heavy equipment like dump trucks, backhoes and mini-excavators? Do you value a strong team atmosphere that rewards your commitment to improvement? Are you looking for a new opportunity with career growth potential? As a Heavy Equipment Operator
with our Hinesville, GA team
, you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your success. Apply today at www.esginc.net.
As part of our Collections and Distribution team responsible for troubleshooting, repair and installation projects involving water, sewer, and storm drain pipes; you will:
- Operate large truck to haul equipment, materials, dirt, etc. to and from job sites.
- Operate heavy equipment to dig trenches, lift heavy loads, assist with pipeline installation/repair, sweep streets, repair roadways, clean out drainage ditches, etc.
- Monitor activities for compliance, inspect equipment, and calculate necessary asphalt quantities for daily repair jobs.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment; operate pneumatic tools; perform grading for road construction/repair.
- Perform clerical tasks, such as data entry on work orders, as needed.
- High school diploma or GED; additional vocational training preferred
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL)
- 3-5 years related experience, including experience driving heavy equipment such as bulldozer and mini-excavator
- Highly motivated, detailed work style with interest in learning new things
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays
ESG Operations, Inc.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information. We also accept applications at our office at 613 E.G. Miles Parkway, Hinesville, GA.