ESG Operations, Inc. is currently seeking a Sanitation Technician
to join our Hinesville, GA
team. If you are an experienced highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges, please apply today at www.esginc.net.
- Operates a mechanical, front, rear or side packer truck used for collecting, packing and disposing of solid waste and/or recyclable materials on a designated route
- Collect and dispose of yard waste and large, bulky items
- Travels to and from landfills to dispose of waste materials
- Maintain and inspect vehicles and performs safety checks daily
- Assist in recycling activities
- High school diploma or GED or the equivalent of specialized vocational training
- Valid Driver's Licnese, CDL is helpful
- Must have 6 months of related experience
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays
ESG Operations, Inc.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We also accept applications at our office at 613 E.G. Miles Parkway, Hinesville, GA.