ESG Operations, Inc. is looking for a Maintenance Technician for our Douglas, GA location. Job duties will include troubleshooting and repairing wastewater equipment including engines, pumps and motors.
M-F 7-3:30 with some OT and rotating on-call schedule
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine corrective action
- Perform skilled mechanical work on engines, pumps, motors, and other industry-related equipment
- Estimate cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, and mechanical illustrations
- Ability to assess 120 and 480 volt electrical systems and perform the necessary repairs
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- High school diploma
- Experience with programming PLCs, low voltage controls, pump maintenance and repairs, control panel and electronic components, and welding.
- Valid GA Driver’s License
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
Compensation is commensurate with experience along with a generous benefits and bonus plan. Full benefits are available including health, dental, life insurance, employer contribution 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us and apply today at http://esginc.net
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.