Are you an Administrative Assistant with accounting experience and a customer service attitude? Do you enjoy supporting the administrative needs of teams? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges, we want to talk to you. Apply today at www.esginc.net.
As an Administrative Assistant
with ESG Operations
you will provide support to our team in Wakulla, FL. We are looking for candidates capable of working with internal and external customers including representing ESG Operations, Inc. to our client, customers, and team members at all levels of our organization.
- Welcome guests and customers as well as answer and direct company inquiries
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Process employee timesheets and serve as information resource for employees on matters relating to payroll or employee benefits
- Process new hire paperwork and present new hire orientation
- Handle payables, entering, approving, and paying bills of responsibility; assist supervisor with preparation of annual budget; enter and approve requisitions
- Gather and maintain information/data to support periodic and special reports and distribute to appropriate personnel or departments as needed
- Assist departmental staff with preparation and distribution of documents such as correspondence, memorandum, bids, reports, spreadsheets, and e-mails
- Perform clerical tasks such as data entry, answering telephones, taking messages, returning calls, faxing, photocopying, filing, or sorting mail
- Maintain office supplies; place and expedite orders; verify receipt of supplies
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of college or specialized vocational training in public administration, accounting, secretarial skills, computer technology, business administration, or a closely related field
- Strong detail-oriented work style
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.