Do you have feel satisfied after a day of hands on work? Are you looking for a new opportunity with career growth potential? Do you value a strong team atmosphere that rewards your commitment to improvement? As a Utility Technician with our Winder team, you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your success. Apply today at www.esginc.net.
As a part of the ESG Operations team, you would be responsible for basic installation, repair and maintenance of sewer collections/water distribution systems. You would:
- Lay pipe and ensure it is on the right grade and in the proper layer of gravel
- Make sure ditches are shored properly and safe to enter
- Repair broken lines, stubs and force mains
- Adjust manholes to ground level
- Landscape yards that have been destroyed by line installation
- Clear easements to provide easier access to the outfall line
You will also have general housekeeping and grounds maintenance duties. You would:
- Clean rest rooms, offices and locker rooms
- Wash down solids, algae accumulation on basins
- Clean oil and grease from equipment
- Prepare the surfaces on equipment, structures and buildings for painting and paints
- Landscape the grounds that surround the facilities to include cutting grass, trimming and pruning
- Operate dump trucks, front-end loaders and ten wheel trucks to perform required hauling and unloading
- High school diploma or GED
- Georgia CDL preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc.:
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.