ESG Operations, Inc. is currently seeking a Wastewater Lab Analyst
to join our team based in Rockdale County (Conyers), GA. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges, please contact us.
As a Lab Analyst you will:
- Collect samples from wastewater treatment plants, streams, and commercial/residential establishments for lab analysis
- Conduct laboratory tests including tests for alkalinity, phosphates, nitrogen, BOD, chlorine residual, etc.
- Maintain daily log of test results to maintain quality control
- Clean and maintain lab equipment and materials
- Responds to public inquiries regarding water quality
- Valid Georgia Wastewater Laboratory Analyst certification preferred
- Degree in Chemistry and/or experience with metals and wet chemistry analysis preferred
- Knowledge of laboratory techniques and water analysis methodology
- Knowledge of wastewater plant operations, state and federal regulations, equipment, and safety practices
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays
ESG Operations, Inc.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.