Are you a water and wastewater treatment operations expert that is looking for the chance to take your career to the next level? Are you looking for the opportunity to use your knowledge and experience to lead your team to success? Are you interested in working for a company that will reward and recognize your efforts to go above and beyond expectations? If this sounds like you, apply today www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is currently seeking an Operations Supervisor for our Vidalia, Georgia location. You would be responsible for the overall operations and maintenance of water and wastewater treatment plants including staff management. We are looking for experience, hands-on candidates with at least a Class 2 license in both Water and Wastewater.
If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
- Help define, approve and oversee the functions and objectives of the drinking water and wastewater treatment facilities and staffs
- Ensure staff is performing duties correctly, including operations, maintenance, safety, lab procedures, scheduling and QA/QC program
- Take effective corrective action in case of emergencies
- Conduct weekly/monthly meetings with department heads pertaining to project performance and goal achievement
- Prepare internal reports, regulatory reports, and client reports as defined by the project manager.
- Oversee safety program and assure its being aggressively followed
- Conduct interviews with potential employees. Perform employee evaluations and administer discipline to employees that are in violation of company policies and procedures
- High school diploma or GED
- Five years of operations experience in Water/Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Georgia Class II Operator license or ability to receive through reciprocity
- Any combination of education, experience, or training which provides the required knowledge and skills
- Supplemental training or certifications in Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant Operations
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.