Do you have landscape experience and love to work outside? Have you driven a backhoe or other heavy equipment? Do you value a strong team atmosphere that rewards your commitment to improvement? As a Crew Leader for our Cemetary Team in our Opelika, AL team, you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your success.
As the Crew Leader for the Cemetary Team, you will:
- Be the lead worker responsible for mowing grass, digging graves and repairing sewer lines while using equipment such as backhoes, dump trucks, tractors, weed eaters or mowers
- Assign work areas to crew members and ensure safety policies are followed
- Supervise and assist with landscaping, including planting trees and flowers, mulching flower beds and trees, pruning trees, shrubs and decorative grass, and watering trees and plants
- Clean and repair sewer lines and related structures such as manholes, culverts, and catch basins; dump waste into designated depository; inspect manholes to locate sewer line stoppages
- Inspect equipment and complete minor repairs
- Repair broken pipes, sewer lines, water lines and sprinklers
- Restore and repair grave-sites; reset monuments; set and reset foot markers
- Mow, trim and clean assigned property
- Copy, transcribe, enter, or post data or information and complete job forms
- Read technical instructions, chart, and/or procedures manuals
- High school diploma or GED
- Four years of related experience
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.