Are you a Maintenance Manager with experience in wastewater maintenance looking for the next step in your career? Do you have experience in lift station maintenance and project management? Are you looking for a career opportunity with a growing company in a stable industry? At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Apply today at www.esginc.net.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Manager
for our Albany, GA
team. We are looking for candidates with at least 5 years of experience with troubleshooting pumps, motors, hydraulics, compressed air, high-speed rotational equipment, electronics (VFD’s, PLC’s, Soft starts, etc.) and conveying equipment. Candidates must also have experience leading a team. You will plan and coordinate work schedules, projects, and equipment downtime on CMMS; as well as utilize word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software for preparing work related reports, charts, graphs and data submittal requirements.
As Maintenance Manager you will:
- Assigns, coordinates and supervises personnel and materials required in the maintenance and repair of wastewater treatment systems
- Diagnoses malfunctions and determines effective courses of action for correcting them
- Plans, schedules, and directs maintenance of a variety of specialized mechanical and electrical equipment including buildings, structures and grounds
- Estimates cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Inspects buildings and equipment for needed maintenance and repair
- Provides training to all subordinates
- Determines effective response for emergency situations
- Maintain records of all maintenance work done on equipment and prepares routine and special reports
- Develops, implements, and enforces safety regulations and procedures
- Ensures all weekly and monthly internal reports are submitted on time
- Reviews work projects in progress and at completion
- Consults with project manager in planning workload and assignments
- Performs skilled mechanical repair work on engines, pumps, motors, and other equipment
- Reads, interprets, and works from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, specifications, and mechanical illustrations
- Ensures the proper use and care of tools, materials, and safety equipment involved in maintenance and work repair
- Attends safety classes, reinforces and complies with company safety policies
- All other duties as assigned, as this is not an exhaustive list.
- High school diploma or GED
- Completed the equivalent of one year of college or specialized vocational training in business management, public administration, electrician, mechanic, or a closely related field.
- Requires 5 years of related experience.
- Valid GA driver’s license. GA electrician license is preferred.
- SCADA and CMMS experience
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.